Finding cosplay material is hard when you don’t speak your country’s language. So. Sometimes you have to improvise.
I started out with a teal skirt to start out the tights.
Next I cut it up the middle and sized it to a different pair of leggings I had.
I then sewed it to fit me and used a fleece blanket that I found at an Everything Store to make the base design.
The last step was the purple. I had an old cardigan that was the perfect shade…sometimes it takes sacrifice.
I used paper, tape and a blue lanyard for the Hero’s Duty Coin
and you can’t forget the candy!
In the end I feel like it worked out quite nice… :)